How to back up RGW buckets or RBD snapshots

Hi,

I wanted to know how RGW users are backing up the bucket contents , so that in the disaster scenario user can recreate the setup.

I know there is geo replication support but it could be an expensive proposition.

I wanted to know if there is any simple solution like plugging in traditional backup application to RGW.

The same problem applies for RBD as well, how people are backing up RBD snapshots ?

I am sure production ceph users have something already in place and appreciate any suggestion on this.

Thanks & Regards

Somnath

PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail (as shown above) immediately and destroy any and all copies of this message in your possession (whether hard copies or electronically stored copies).