Re: ceph monitoring with graphite

That would certainly be something we would use.

QH

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Dan van der Ster <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wido,

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Wido den Hollander <wido@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm sending pool statistics to Graphite

We're doing the same -- stripping invalid chars as needed -- and I
would guess that lots of people have written similar json2graphite
convertor scripts for Ceph monitoring in the recent months.

It makes me wonder if it might be useful if Ceph had a --format mode
to output df/stats/perf commands directly in graphite compatible text.
Shouldn't be too difficult to write.

Cheers, Dan