Re: requests are blocked - problem

That pretty much looks ok to me, the only thing I can suggest is maybe to lower the full_ratio a bit. The full ratio is based on the percentage across the whole pool, but the actual eviction occurs at a percentage of a PG level. I think this may mean that in certain cases a PG may block whilist is evicts even though it appears the pool hasn't reached the full target.