Re: Bad performances in recovery

Are you sure it was because of configuration changes?
Maybe it was restarting the OSDs that fixed it?
We often hit an issue with backfill_toofull where the recovery/backfill processes get stuck until we restart the daemons (sometimes setting recovery_max_active helps as well). It still shows recovery of few objects now and then (few KB/s) and then stops completely.

Jan