Re: Geographical Replication and Disaster Recovery Support

Hi.
This document applies only to RadosGW.

You need to read the data document:
https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/Blueprints/Hammer/RBD%3A_Mirroring

С уважением, Фасихов Ирек Нургаязович
Моб.: +79229045757

Hi;
I like to learn about Ceph's Geographical Replication and Disaster Recovery Options. I know that currently we do not have a built-in official Geo Replication or disaster recovery, there are some third party tools like drbd but they are not like a solution that business needs.

I also read the RGW document at Ceph Wiki Site.

The document is from Dumpling Release nearly year 2013. Do we have any active works or efforts to achieve disaster recovery or geographical replication features to Ceph, is it on our current road map?

Thanks
Özhan KARAMAN