Re: btrfs w/ centos 7.1

Hello,

What is your performance or just general requirement?
Because, as you might know, reliability, performance and any kind of things are trade-off.

Sincerely,
Shinobu

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 9:20 PM, Stijn De Weirdt <stijn.deweirdt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi jan,

The answer to this, as well as life, universe and everything, is simple:
ZFS.
is it really the case for ceph? i briefly looked in the filestore code a while ago, since zfs is COW, i expected not to have a journal with ZFS, but i couldn't find anything that suggested this was supported (no journal on ZFS that is). (see mail 2014/10/29 on this list form my colleague kenneth)

how do you use it? and relevant configs you can share?

stijn

:)