Re: btrfs w/ centos 7.1

I'v tested it on my home cluster: 8 OSDs (4 nodes by 2x4TB OSDs with Celeron J1900 and 8GB RAM) + 4 cache tier OSDs (2 nodes by 2x250GB SSD OSDs with Atom D2500 and 4GB RAM).
HDD OSDs worked v-v-very slow. And SSD OSDs sometimes stopped working because btrfs couldn't rebalance quickly enough and overfilled its SSDs (100% used space). To return them back to life, I had to perform complicated procedure of freeing some space and rebalancing btrfs tree.
Maybe real production hardware hasn't such a problems with btrfs, but I don't think that production cluster stability must depend on its hardware performance.