Re: Check networking first?

I encountered a similar problem. Incoming firewall ports were blocked
on one host. So the other OSDs kept marking that OSD as down. But, it
could talk out, so it kept saying 'hey, i'm up, mark me up' so then
the other OSDs started trying to send it data again, causing backed up
requests.. Which goes on, ad infinitum. I had to figure out the
connectivity problem myself by looking in the OSD logs.

After a while, the cluster should just say 'no, you're not reachable,
stop putting yourself back into the cluster'.

-Ben