Re: How to identify MDS client failing to respond to capability release?

Hi John,

thanks a lot - I was indeed able to identify the machine
in question.

As for the kernel, we'll certainly update to a newer kernel
(3.16 and later 3.19) for the Ubuntu 14.04 clients. For
the 12.04 clients, we'll have to see, but these machines will
be phased out over time anyhow. I'd like to avoid the FUSE
client, as the performance is so much worse than with the
kernel client.

Thanks again!

Oliver