Re: Ceph 0.94 (and lower) performance on >1 hosts ??

Hi again,

So I have tried
- changing the cpus frequency : either 1.6GHZ, or 2.4GHZ on all cores
- changing the memory configuration, from "advanced ecc mode" to "performance mode", boosting the memory bandwidth from 35GB/s to 40GB/s
- plugged a second 10GB/s link and setup a ceph internal network
- tried various "tuned-adm profile" such as "throughput-performance"

This changed about nothing.

If
- the CPUs are not maxed out, and lowering the frequency doesn't change a thing
- the network is not maxed out
- the memory doesn't seem to have an impact
- network interrupts are spread across all 8 cpu cores and receive queues are OK
- disks are not used at their maximum potential (iostat shows my dd commands produce much more tps than the 4MB ceph transfers...)

Where can I possibly find a bottleneck ?????

I'm /(almost) out of ideas/ ... :'(

Regards