Re: How to use cgroup to bind ceph-osd to a specific cpu core?

Hello Jan,

I am testing your scripts, because we want also to test OSDs and VMs
on the same server.

I am new to cgroups, so this might be a very newbie question.
In your script you always reference to the file
/cgroup/cpuset/libvirt/cpuset.cpus

but I have the file in /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset/libvirt/cpuset.cpus

I am working on Ubuntu 14.04

This difference comes from something special in your setup, or maybe
because we are working on different Linux distributions ?

Thanks for clarification.

Saverio