Re: debugging ceps-deploy warning: could not open file descriptor -1

Hi Noah,

It does look like the two things are unrelated.  But you are right,
ceph-deploy stopped accepting that trailing hostname with the
"ceph-deploy mon create-initial" command with 1.5.26.  It was never a
needed argument, and accepting it led to confusion.  I tightened up
the argument parsing for ceph-deploy quite a bit in 1.5.26.

Looking at your logfile, I do not know what the apt-get errors.  It
does seem like the install proceeds successfully, and that the ceph
setup will proceed once the extra arg to mon create-initial is
removed.

Here's hoping that is indeed nothing to worry about. :)

 - Travis