Re: mds0: Client failing to respond to cache pressure

On 15/07/15 04:06, Eric Eastman wrote:
Hi John,

I cut the test down to a single client running only Ganesha NFS
without any ceph drivers loaded on the Ceph FS client.  After deleting
all the files in the Ceph file system, rebooting all the nodes, I
restarted the create 5 million file test using 2 NFS clients to the
one Ceph file system node running Ganesha NFS. After a couple hours I
am seeing the  client ede-c2-gw01 failing to respond to cache pressure
error:

Thanks -- that's a very useful datapoint.  I've created a ticket here:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12334

Looking forward to seeing if samba has the same issue.

John