cephfs without admin key

Hi,

I'm new to ceph. I setup a small cluster and successfully connected kvm/qemu to use block devices. Now I'm experimenting with CephFS. I use ceph-fuse on SLES12 (ceph 0.94). I can mount the file-system and write to it, but only when the admin keyring is present, which gives the FS client full admin privileges.
For kvm/qemu I can limit the privileges by creating key with limited privileges. I was googling if the same is possible for CephFS. I found some answers but none of them work because I always get "permission denied".

Any hints how the key should look like?

Thanks
Bernhard