Re: Enclosure power failure pausing client IO till all connected hosts up

Your first point of troubleshooting is pretty much always to look at
"ceph -s" and see what it says. In this case it's probably telling you
that some PGs are down, and then you can look at why (but perhaps it's
something else).
-Greg