debian jessie repository?

Hi, I've currently got a small cluster of debian wheezy machines pulling packages from the upstream "stable" ceph package repositories. Specifically, we're using the giant release at the moment as it fixed a couple of journal issues we'd had while rolling things out originally. I didn't see until later that stable was not the same as lts (which is probably what debian upstream will track) [1].

Now that jessie has been released, and since the debian ceph packages are only firefly (<giant) I've been polling [2] every so often to see if official upstream ceph released and supported jessie repositories show up there, but haven't seen anything yet.

I'm trying to plan how to roll out some new hardware and expand the cluster into another room and I'd like to avoid a later os update and just install those new machines with jessie straight away.

I saw some similar questions on this but it was a couple months ago now and I haven't seen any update since.

Is that work still coming (soon?), or is in the intention for folks to keep with the older versioned official debian supported packages instead of using the upstream ceph package repositories?

In which case, is it possible/advisable to migrate from a giant install back to a firefly install? I'm guessing not.

Thanks much,
Brian

[1] <http://ceph.com/docs/master/releases/>
[2] <http://ceph.com/debian/dists/>