Re: Meanning of ceph perf dump

Roy,
This is really helpful. So as your description, for each ops/seconds, I can use avgcount/sum. Is this the same value as "ceph osd perf"?

osd fs_commit_latency(ms) fs_apply_latency(ms)
  0                    23                   85
  1                     2                    2
  2                    32                   36

Best Regards
-- Ray