Re: xattrs vs omap

Does anyone have a known-good set of parameters for ext4? I want to try it as well but I’m a bit worried what happnes if I get it wrong.

Thanks

Jan

> On 02 Jul 2015, at 09:40, Nick Fisk <nick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> OPTION(filestore_max_inline_xattr_size_xfs, OPT_U32, 65536)
>>> OPTION(filestore_max_inline_xattr_size_btrfs, OPT_U32, 2048)
>>> OPTION(filestore_max_inline_xattr_size_other, OPT_U32, 512)
>>>
>>> // for more than filestore_max_inline_xattrs attrs
>>> OPTION(filestore_max_inline_xattrs, OPT_U32, 0) //Override
>>> OPTION(filestore_max_inline_xattrs_xfs, OPT_U32, 10)
>>> OPTION(filestore_max_inline_xattrs_btrfs, OPT_U32, 10)