Re: latest Hammer for Ubuntu precise

Thanks Mate, I was under the same impression.

Could someone at Inktank please help us with this problem? Is this intentional or has it simply been an error?

Thanks

Andrei

--
Andrei Mikhailovsky
Director

Web: http://www.arhont.com
http://www.wi-foo.com
Tel: +44 (0)870 4431337
Fax: +44 (0)208 429 3111
PGP: Key ID - 0x2B3438DE
PGP: Server - keyserver.pgp.com

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please immediately advise us by return email at andrei@xxxxxxxxxx and delete and purge the email and any attachments without making a copy.