how does cephfs export storage to client?

Thanks for the answers guys.
I actually have a virtual ceph cluster running with cephfs, the question was asked in case my supervisor asks when I demonstrate my poc :)
I did try to re-export RBD's via both NFS and iSCSI (and got it working) but the extra nodes needed for export and to provide a failsafe solution was too much hassle and in the end not that stabile.

Anyway, thanks again for the answers. Much appreciated.