Re: [COMMERCIAL] Ceph EC pool performance benchmarking, highlatencies.

Not really, I was just a bit suspicious if you were hitting some sort of write back throttling on the journal, or if when the disks sync, the journals are getting bogged down. This might cause peaks which would delay only a couple of operations at a time.

If you look at the disks with iostat (or whatever tool you use) do you see them get very busy with high wait times for large periods of time?