Re: rbd performance issue - can't find bottleneck

All - I have been following this thread for a bit, and am happy to see how
involved, capable, and collaborative that this ceph-users community seems
to be.  It appears there is a fairly strong amount of domain knowledge
around the hardware used by many Ceph deployments, with a lot of "thumbs
up" and "thumbs down" sort of experience based on bugs, problems, issues,
configuration landmines to avoid, etc...

Is there somewhere that community experience with hardware like this is
being tracked?  Not necessarily a full blown HWCL (hardware compability
list), but maybe a more cohesive list of controllers, SSD/Spinning disks,
and the community lessons learned (like when to or not to use TRIM, silent
corruption, etc...)???

It seems like this is all extremely valuable information as "new
operators" like my self come in to the picture...  Yes, one can mine the
email archives ...

Thanks!
~~shane