Re: best Linux distro for Ceph

Hi Shane,

We (Bloomberg) have many large clusters and we currently use Ubuntu. We have just recently upgraded to Trusty (14.04). Our new "super" object store that we're building out is using Trusty but we may switch to RHEL because of other departments joining in - final decision has not been made. However, our OpenStack clusters will stay Ubuntu.

Thanks,
Chris