Re: CephFS: delayed objects deletion ?

On 06/16/2015 01:33 PM, Gregory Farnum wrote:

> You're using ceph-fuse, right?

Yes

> I'm looking at where we do unlinks and
> we do drop caps, but I think we still aren't preemptively asking other
> clients to drop caps on deleted files, if they're shared. It looks
> like you've got a bunch of web servers mounting the same directories
> for shared read access?

Yes.
I didn't check ALL files from cache, but it seems that all of these
exists. The problem is : pool may contain objects of deleted files.
Because the sum of all files is not 6.59GB (size of pool).
By the way, all connected clients have been restarted (and reinstalled)
multiple times, and they do not access all files all the time...