Re: Hardware cache settings recomendation

You want write cache to disk, no write cache for SSD.

I assume all of your data disk are single drive raid 0?

 http://static.beyondhosting.net/img/bh-small.png

Tyler Bishop
Chief Executive Officer
513-299-7108 x10

Tyler.Bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.