Re: Orphan PG

That happened also to us, but after moving the OSDs with blocked requests out of the cluster it eventually regained health OK.

Running ceph health details should list those OSDs. Do you have any?

El dia 07/06/2015 16:16, "Marek Dohojda" <mdohojda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> va escriure:
Thank you.  Unfortunately this won't work because 0.21 is already being creating:
~# ceph pg force_create_pg 0.21
pg 0.21 already creating

I think, and I am guessing here since I don't know internals that well, that 0.21 started to be created but since its OSD disappear it never finished and it keeps trying.