Re: OSD trashed by simple reboot (Debian Jessie, systemd?)

Hello,

Actually after going through the changelogs with a fine comb and the ole
Mark I eyeball I think I might be seeing this:
---
osd: fix journal direct-io shutdown (#9073 Mark Kirkwood, Ma Jianpeng, Somnath Roy)
---

The details in the various related bug reports certainly make it look
related.
Funny that nobody involved in those bug reports noticed the similarity.

Now I wouldn't have installed 0.80.8 due to the regression speed bug
anyway, but now that 0.80.9 has made it into Jessie backports I shall
install that tomorrow and hopefully never see that problem again.

Christian

chibi@xxxxxxx   	Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Communications
http://www.gol.com/