journaling in SSD pool

Hi all,I have some questions about using pure SSD pool.?The typical usage of SSD in ceph is using it as journal for SATA OSDs. If we have an pure SSD pool, do we still need journaling in SSD itself? If so, all data will be stored twice per SSD. Typically, the journal partition is much smaller than data partition. That will deacrease performance and reduce SSD life by heavy workload on journal partition.
Also, if using SSD pool as cache layer of an SATA pool, we will write twice to journal for every data block. ?Can we disable SSD pool journal to easy this situation? If so, how?
Thanks,Zhenhua?