Blueprint Submission Open for CDS Jewel

It's that time again, time to gird up our loins and submit blueprints
for all work slated for the Jewel release of Ceph.

http://ceph.com/uncategorized/ceph-developer-summit-jewel/

The one notable change for this CDS is that we'll be using the new
wiki (on tracker.ceph.com) that is still undergoing migration from the
old wiki. I have outlined the procedure in the announcement above, but
please feel free to hit me with any questions or issues you may have.
Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry