Re: ceph same rbd on multiple client

You are not able to mount a normal FS twice, in order to do this the filesystem needs to be a clustered filesystem.

Doing the below with something like XFS or EXT4 will just result in corruption. If you need to mount something like XFS or EXT4 and have it fail between two machines, then you need to use something like pacemaker to manage it.