[Calamari] Build Calamari for Centos 7 nodes

All,

I have looked at the various guides in ceph.com related to building and deploying Calamari, and they will build the RPMs based on CentOS 6 or Red Hat 7, but not CentOS 7.

I have no problem with the OS of the Calamari server, as I am thinking in creating a VM for this, and Ubuntu or Centos will work either way, although I already have a Centos 7 server that would prefer to install into.

But my big issue are the ceph nodes, as they are currently running on CentOS 7 and the RPM created for Calamari via Vagrant are based on CentOS 6. Can I drop the CentOS 6 RPM and expect them to work, or shall I build new CentOS 7 RPMs? If the later, does anyone has instructions on how to do so?

I created a new Vagrant machine based on C7 but the compilation finalized with errors, thus my interest in hearing your comments.

Thanks,
IB

--

__