Re: mds crashing

I am afraid, I hit the same bug. Giant worked fine, but after upgrading to hammer (0.94.1) and putting some load on it, the MDSs eventually crashed and now I am stuck in clientreplay most of the time. I am also using the cephfs kernel client (3.18.y). As I didn't find a corresponding tracker entry .. is there already a patch available?

Markus