Re: Debian Jessie packages?

Hi,

>>as Debian Jessie is already released for some time, I'd like to ask is
>>there any plans to build newer Ceph packages for it?

Yes it's planned, I'm currently helping on create images for build && integration platform.

If you want, I have build ceph packages for jessie:

http://odisoweb1.odiso.net/ceph-jessie/

If you want to build them yourself, it's really easy

http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/build-ceph/

git clone --recursive https://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
cd ceph
./install-deps.sh