Re: RadosGW - Hardware recomendations

Hello Craig,
Your answer was something like I thought...

For RadosGW, I’m thinking in 2 physical servers with 16GB RAM and 2x processors with 4 cores each and a Giga network for internet and 10Giga network to talk with the cep cluster, and in front of this servers I’ll have load balancer to give me high availability.

Regards.

Italo Santos
http://italosantos.com.br/