Ceph hammer rgw : unbale to create bucket

I  have freshly install the Ceph hammer  version 0.94.1 .
I am facing problems while configuring Rados gateway.I want to map
specific users to  specific pools. For this I followed the following
links.
(1).  http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.ceph.user/4992
(2). http://cephnotes.ksperis.com/blog/2014/11/28/placement-pools-on-rados-gw

I followed the methods  mentioned in this link . The problem which I
am facing is I am not able to create a new bucket in federated mode.
Also at one point of time I was able to create bucket with Dot prefix
but it also stops working after restart of rgw. At present it is
working with default .rgw.bucket pool but not working with other
pools.
Any help in this regard is apprectaied