Re: RHEL7/HAMMER cache tier doesn't flush or evict?

Hi Don,

I experienced the same thing a couple of days ago on Hammer. On
investigation the cache mode wasn't set to writeback even though I'm sure it
accepted the command successfully when I set the pool up.

Could you reapply the cache mode writeback command and see if that makes a
difference?

Nick

Quantum.