Re: Ceph recovery network?

My understanding is that Monitors monitor the public address of the
OSDs and other OSDs monitor the cluster address of the OSDs.
Replication, recovery and backfill traffic all use the same network
when you specify 'cluster network = <network/mask>' in your ceph.conf.
It is useful to remember that replication, recovery and backfill
traffic are pretty much the same thing, just at different points in
time.