Re: Is CephFS ready for production?

Sage,
I have the same question about the road map. I remember in OpenStack HongKong summit, there was a road map to show ceph will support VMWare in Q3 last year, but after Redhat acquired Ceph, I think the road map had changed. Could you please provide more detailed about the road map.

Thanks.

Best Regards
-- Ray