Re: 100% IO Wait with CEPH RBD and RSYNC

Hi Christian,

I've never debugged the kernel client either, so I don't know how to
increase debugging. (I don't see any useful parms on the kernel
modules).

Your log looks like the client just stops communicating with the ceph
cluster. Is iptables getting in the way ?

Cheers, Dan