Re: switching journal location

Hi Tom,

you will have to stop the OSD, flush the existing journal to ensure data consistency at the OSD level and then switch over to the new journal location (initialise journal then start the OSD).

Visit this link for step by step from Sébastien : http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2014-August/042085.html An old ML post actually

Cheers
JC