Re: rados cppool

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Kapil Sharma <ksharma@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I will really appreciate if someone could try "rados cppool <src-pool>
> <dest-pool>"
> command on their Hammer ceph cluster. It throws an error for me, not sure if
> this is
> an upstream issue or something related to our distro only.
>
> error trace- http://pastebin.com/gVkbiPLa
>
> This works fine for me in my firefly cluster.

I just spun up a test instance, loaded a pool with some rados bench
data, and ran cppool successfully. That's a pretty boring data set, so
something else might have broken, but in a quick glance at the code
and your backtrace I couldn't figure out what. You'd have better luck
with the debug symbols so the actual error is exposed... ;)
-Greg