Re: CephFS Slow writes with 1MB files

I am using the Giant release. The OSDs and MON/MDS are using default
RHEL 7 kernel. Client is using elrepo 3.19 kernel. I am also using
cephaux.

I may have found something.
I did the build manually as such I did _NOT_ set up these config settings:
filestore xattr use omap = false
filestore max inline xattr size = 65536,
filestore_max_inline_xattr_size_xfs = 65536
filestore_max_inline_xattr_size_other = 512
filestore_max_inline_xattrs_xfs = 10

I just changed these settings to see if it will make a difference.
I copied data from one directory that had files I created before I set
these values ( time cp small1/* small2/.) and it takes 2 min 30 secs
to copy 1600 files.
If I took the files I just copied from small2 and copy them to a
different directory ( time cp small2/* small3/.) it only takes 5 mins
to copy 10000 files!

Could this be part of the problem?