All pools have size=3 but "MB data" and "MB used" ratio is 1 to 5

Thanks for the answer. Now the meaning of "MB data" and "MB used" is
clear, and if all the pools have size=3 I expect a ratio 1 to 3 of the
two values.

I still can't understand why "MB used" is so big in my setup.
All my pools are size =3 but the ratio "MB data" and "MB used" is 1 to
5 instead of 1 to 3.

My first guess was that I wrote a wrong crushmap that was making more
than 3 copies.. (is it really possible to make such a mistake?)

So I changed my crushmap and I put the default one, that just spreads
data across hosts, but I see no change, the ratio is still 1 to 5.

I thought maybe my 3 monitors have different views of the pgmap, so I
tried to restart the monitors but this also did not help.

What useful information may I share here to troubleshoot this issue further ?
ceph version 0.87.1 (283c2e7cfa2457799f534744d7d549f83ea1335e)

Thank you

Saverio