Re: Multiple OSD's in a Each node with replica 2

I don't have a fresh cluster on hand to double check, but the default is to select a different host for each replica. You can adjust that to fit your needs, we are using cabinet as the selection criteria so that we can lose an entire cabinet of storage and still function.

In order to store multiple replicas on the same node, you will need to change this to osd from host.

Please see http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/crush-map/