Re: scubbing for a long time and not finished

On Thu, 19 Mar 2015, Xinze Chi wrote:
> Currently, users do not know  when some pg do scrubbing for a long time.
> I think whether we could give some warming if it happend (defined as
> osd_scrub_max_time).
> It would tell the user something may be wrong in cluster.

This should be pretty straightforward to add along with the other "stuck
x" warnings based on the pg_stat_t state timestamps.  On the otherhead,
that may be a somewhat heavyweight approach (each new warning bloats the
stat structure a bit); open to other ideas!

sage