De: "Jesus Chavez" <jeschave@xxxxxxxxx>
À: "ceph-users" <ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Mardi 17 Mars 2015 01:35:39
Objet:  ceph.conf

Hi all I have seen that new versions of CEPH with new OS like RHEL7 and Cento7 doesn’t need information like mon.node1 and osd.0 etc.. anymore, can anybody tell me if is that for real? or do I need still need to write config like this:

[osd.0]
host = sagitario
addr = 192.168.1.67
[mon.leo]
host = leo
mon addr = 192.168.1.81:6789

Jesus Chavez
SYSTEMS ENGINEER-C.SALES

jeschave@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: +52 55 5267 3146
Mobile: +51 1 5538883255

CCIE - 44433

Cisco.com

Think before you print.

Please click here for Company Registration Information.