Re: RADOS Gateway Maturity

Hi Jerry,

I currently work at Bloomberg and we currently have a very large Ceph installation in production and we use the S3 compatible API for rados gateway. We are also re-architecting our new RGW and evaluating a different Apache configuration for a little better performance. We only use replicas right now, no erasure coding yet. Actually, you can take a look at our current configuration at https://github.com/bloomberg/chef-bcpc.

-Chris