Re: Can not list objects in large bucket

By default, radosgw only returns the first 1000 objects.  Looks like radosgw-admin has the same limit.

Looking at the man page, I don't see any way to page through the list.  I must be missing something.

The S3 API does have the ability to page through the list.  I use the command line tool s3cmd to get the full bucket list.  It does require user credentials though, so that might be a pain if you have many users.