Re: Turning on SCRUB back on - any suggestion ?

Hm....nice Thx guys

On 13 March 2015 at 12:33, Henrik Korkuc <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think settings apply to both kinds of scrubs

On 3/13/15 13:31, Andrija Panic wrote:
Interesting....thx for that Henrik.

BTW, my placements groups are arround 1800 objects (ceph pg dump) - meainng max of 7GB od data at the moment,

regular scrub just took 5-10sec to finish. Deep scrub would I guess take some minutes for sure

What about deepscrub - timestamp is still some months ago, but regular scrub is fine now with fresh timestamp...?

I don't see max deep scrub setings - or are these settings applied in general for both kind on scrubs ?

Thanks