Re: Add monitor unsuccesful

Hi Steffen I already had them in my configuration 😞 I am stress now because it seems like none of the methods did help :( this is bad I think I am going to get back to rhel6.6 where xfs is a damn add on and I have to install from centos repo make ceph like patch :( but at last with RHEL6.6 work, Shame on RHEL7 the next time I will sell everything with ubuntu lol

Jesus Chavez

SYSTEMS ENGINEER-C.SALES

jeschave@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: +52 55 5267 3146